Friday, April 24, 2009

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I decided to start this blog because I wanted to express my opinions on different aspects of World Of Warcraft.

My first and still main character is my human mage, thefirstevil (Yes, it is a reference to Buffy season 7) on Thrall server. I have been playing since May of 2006. I turned 60 about a month before Burning Crusade started. My first raid was Karazhan. I have been raiding ever since. My objective is 25 man content as I enjoy that that most. I love the challenge of getting 24 other raiders together to figure out and implement a strategy to take down a worthy adversary.

I hope this blog will record my opinions and spark discussion. Hopefully, this blog will also help people play their class better (yes, me too).

No comments:

Post a Comment